Post this page to popular social media
A research treasure trove
TNMOC has a rapidly growing archive of computing books, magazines, software, games and manuals. It contains more than 25,000 catalogued items and is growing.
The Archive is open to bona fide researchers. A fully-equipped office is available alongside the archive for the use.
Casual visitors to the museum can glimpse the world of computing 25 and 40 years ago through a changing display of back copies of Computer Weekly.
Bona fide researchers should request access by e-mailing email@example.com
Archive highlights include:
- the complete ICL manufacturing archive on almost one million 35mm aperture card
- the entire Digital Equipment Corporation microfiche collection of over 10,000 films
- the entire 45 year print history (1966-2011) of Computer Weekly, the world's first weekly computer publication
- 26 years of Personal Computer World.
- the complete set of BeeBug magazine, and its companion ElBug compiled for the BBC Electron computer
- an almost complete set of BYTE magazine
- an almost complete set of the ICL Technical Journal.
Wanted and Surplus to Requirements