TNMOC in the news
Domesday Reloaded 25 years on
Chris Monk interviewed on BBC Three Counties Radio about seeing Domesday Project on its original 1980's laser disc equipment at TNMOC
BBC News Online takes a peek.
Gareth Halfacree of Thinq thinks there's only one way to see Domesday.
- Rupert Goodwins of ZDNet looks at the history of Acorn computing through a photogallery of a temporary display at TNMOC.
BBC Radio 4 Saturday Live
TNMOC Welsh tour
- Channel 4 Wales Y Lle Feiral visits TNMOC to inform Welsh-speaking youth. 14 minutes in.
Computer museums in the UK
- Jack Schofield considers the need for a computer museum in Cambridge and extols the virtues of TNMOC.
VCF from an exhibitor's perspective
- In its last hurrah as a magazine 300 Baud magazine includes a report on the Vintage Computer Festival from an exhibitor's perspective.
Plans to recreate EDSAC
George the Robot comes to TNMOC
George's arrival is videoed by BBC News Online and his history told in The Daily Mail and The Daily Telegraph with mentions in The Sun, The Daily Mirror and Metro.
Reported sightings on BBC and Anglia News. And on the Radio 4 Today programme. And commented upon by Silicon Republic, Switched, Anorac, MK Today, The Register, Gizmodo, CNet, Pocket-Lint, Sixtyplusurfers and of course Robots.net. Pathe News Archive also enjoyed the re-run.
And now seems to be touring the world with recent sitings in Argentina, the Netherlands, Romania and Turkey.
"The place where ZX Spectrums never die."
- Later than most, but nonetheless very welcome report on the VCF by Jamie Middleton of Techradar.