TNMOC in the news
BBC Radio 4 In Business visits TNMOC
Kevin Murrell and Tony Sale were interviewed by In Business presenter Peter Day for Chips off the Old Block. Peter was obviously enthused by his visit as you can hear ... and read: "The National Computing Museum is both a moving and an instructive trip into a recent past. It's also a reminder of how important British specialists were to the spread of computing as we know it today."
BBC Micros comeback -- teaching programming to students
TNMOC -- a National Treasure says Micro Mart
- Kevin Murrell interviewed in Micromart 4-page feature (not on web). Issue 1112, 24-30 June 2010, p32-36.
BBC Click at the Vintage Computer Festival at TNMOC
bit-tech at the VCF
- four section feature with lots of pictures from Hacking & Modding to Gaming & Speeches to The AmigaOne X1000 & Chiptunes &Synthpop.
BBC Radio 5 Outriders podcast at the VCF
ZDNet at the VCF
- and in the first of its photogalleries.
Wired at the VCF in pictures
- Keyboard colours aren't what they used to be and other assorted gems.
Vintage computers inspire next generation of scientists - BBC News Online
The Register and The Inquirer on the Amiga launch at the VCF
- Transputers and the new Amiga.