TNMOC in the news
PGP and IBM industry initiative to support The National Museum of Computing
Celebrating the UK computer pioneers on BBC News Online
Academics write to The times about the urgent need to save the heritage of Bletchley Park
- Academics write to The times about the urgent need to save the heritage of Bletchley Park
BBC News Online audio slideshow on rebuild of Colossus Mk II
Royal visit to BP and The National Museum of Computing (no link)
- Royal visit to BP and The National Museum of Computing (no link)
TNMOC takes to video
- A series of short videos about the machines in the museum collection.
See video section.
The One Show filming at the museum
- As part of a series of short features, the BBC spent the day with us filming Colossus and various machines in the museum's collection. Broadcast is scheduled for BBC1 7pm on Monday 26 January 2009. (no link)
Museum recieves its first visitors
- As a trial of our procedures we opened the museum to visitors on Saturday and Monday over the Easter weekend. Almost 800 people came to look around the initial displays. (no link)
Museum supplies working systems for the BBC Anniversary event
The National Museum of Computing supplied the working BBC computers, including a Domesday machine, for the Computer Conservation Society event at the Science Museum.
Click here for the CCS web pages.
Museum featured on Silicon.com
- Silicon.Com has produced a series of video reports about the museum and the first video is available now.