Easter Bytes is underway!
Post this page to popular social media
Digital fun and games for all the family
1 - 12 April, 12 noon to 5pm
On various days throughout Easter Bytes, among some of the most amazing machines telling the story of our digital age, visitors can:
- tackle the virtual Bletchley Park Maze in search of Easter Eggs
- enter a LEGO competition to make something for George, TNMOC’s in-house 1950’s robot
- marvel at a modern day multipurpose ABB industrial robot
- see a monster robotic arm used in the 1990s by the oil industry in the North Sea
- meet a robot from the past that used to appear on Dr Who
- use the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset with games
- explore the home of Colossus at it was in the 1940s
- tune up in a computer music workshop using sounds of computers across seven decades
- have fun with Minecraft
- make your own animations with the Hue HD animation studio kit
- try coding with Ocado Technology’s Codability Project, meet the Fuzeliers and see the new BBC Micro Bit
- win an Awardbox certificate to share on Facebook, Twitter and email.
There will be lots of other surprises announced in the lead-up to Easter.
Watch this page for latest news and event days.
Big thanks to our sponsors
Easter Bytes - supported by Bloomberg.
The Festival has also been made possible with the help of:
* Atmos Technology Ltd
* Bletchley Park Science and Innovation Centre
* DR Studios
* Hue HD
* Rapid Electronics