Summer Bytes - Week 1 means it's LEGO!
Post this page to popular social media
The focus for Week 1 is LEGO.
- build robots with LEGO EV3
- see the LEGO robot solve the Rubik's Cube
- plus a special LEGO competition with great prizes.
Plus lots of other hands-on activities in the home of Colossus and amazing machines from seven decades of computing. There is even Young Rewired State for a few days that week.
Daily activities usually include:
- Play vintage games from across several decades
- Hunt for golden eggs in the Bletchley Park virtual maze - find the geese eggs and break the code!
- Experiment with Raspberry Pi
- Try out Fuze
- Take your first steps with Coding
- Use Minecraft for something very special
- Test your knowledge with the Date Your Heritage Quiz for adults.