Week 3 at Summer Bytes
Post this page to popular social media
Summer Bytes Week Three, 9-15 August 2014.
Hear Chris Monk invite everyone to TNMOC Summer Bytes on MKFM (audio).
Create Special Effects long weekend
Friday 8-12 August
Know your Codes and Ciphers with Lorenz and Enigma emulators and original Enigma machines! Linked to a Raspberry Pi!
Monday 11 and Tuesday 12 August
Computer Music old and new
Plus lots of other hands-on activities in the home of Colossus and amazing machines from seven decades of computing:
Play vintage games from across several decades
- Hunt for golden eggs in the Bletchley Park virtual maze - find the geese eggs and break the code!
- Experiment with Raspberry Pi
- Try out Fuze
- Take your first steps with Coding
- Use Minecraft for something very special
- Test your knowledge with the Date Your Heritage Quiz for adults.
Just missed earlier this week:
Meet Mat Irvine with K9 and props from Blake's 7 and other classic BBC TV series
Saturday 9 August
Reconstructing EDSAC talk
at 3pm on Sunday 10 August