Become a Member
Become a personal supporter of The National Museum of Computing!
TNMOC receives no government funding and no Lottery funding and is entirely dependent on industry and individuals for its development.
For an annual donation of £45.00, you become a individual member of TNMOC.
or pay by Standing Order -- download SO form here.
When we receive your £45 donation, we will send you your membership number and how you can access these benefits:
- An annual season ticket to TNMOC
- Free TNMOC Guidebook
- Invitations to Members' Open Days when they can visit and see behind the scenes
- TNMOC lapel pin
- TNMOC newsletter
- Exclusive invitations to exhibition previews and collections not yet on display
- Priority access to archives and library
- Discounted TNMOC hire rates.
The financial benefit of your donation is less than the limit imposed by the UK's HMRC on gift-aided donations - which means that if you are a UK taxpayer we can claim gift aid on your donation.
Please ensure you leave an email address when submitting your donation so that we can contact you. We will process your membership request as soon as possible, but it may take several weeks depending on demand.