Become a Member
Become a personal supporter of The National Museum of Computing!
The National Museum of Computing receives no government funding or Heritage Lottery Funding and is entirely dependent on industry and individuals for its development.
For an annual donation of £45.00, you become a individual member of The National Museum of Computing Club.
or pay by Standing Order -- download SO form here.
When we receive your £45 donation, we will send you your membership number and how you can access these benefits:
- An annual season ticket to The National Museum of Computing
- The National Museum of Computing Guidebook
- Invitations to Members' Open Days which include talks and see behind the scenes access
- The National Museum of Computing lapel pin
- InSync (The National Museum of Computing Club newsletter)
- Exclusive invitations to exhibition previews and collections not yet on display
- Priority access to archives and library
- Discounted rates for hire of The National Museum of Computing facilities.
The financial benefit of your donation is less than the limit imposed by the UK's HMRC on gift-aided donations - which means that if you are a UK taxpayer we can claim gift aid on your donation.
Please ensure you leave an email address when submitting your donation so that we can contact you. We will process your membership request as soon as possible, but it may take several weeks depending on demand.