Teacher planning for education visits booked from September 2019
You can now download our new Learning for Schools and Colleges brochure.
To help you organise your visit please download and read the notes below. Please also share these notes with all staff coming on the day so that everyone is fully briefed.
1) Choose a date and click on it.
2) Click on the view details button on the right. All the booking information documents you need to plan and prepare for your visit can be downloaded from there. Please ensure that you share these documents with all staff involved with the visit.
3) Choose the minimum group ticket and add the number of students covered by this ticket. Then choose additional tickets for the rest of your group.
4) Click on view selections to ensure you have enough tickets to cover your booking
5) Click on book now
6) Enter your booking contact email
7) Enter your booking details:
Group leader contact details
Email address for invoices
Purchase order number (can be added later)
Your tour option
Your activity options
Fill in information about your group, their studies and level
8) Download the terms and conditions and check the box to agree
9) Click on complete booking
If you are a UK school, you will be invoiced after your visit
If you are an overseas school, travel agent or tour operator, you must pay within 15 days of booking. You can use the PayPal link.
10) You will be sent an automatic email to confirm your booking.
Please note you can change or amend your booking up to 30 days before you visit using the booking system.
Clicking the Book Online button below will take you to our online booking page. Please click the EXIT BOOKING SYSTEM link on that page to return here.
If you have any queries regarding the booking system please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have booked your visit, you are welcome to come on our free pre-visit to see the museum, when we can meet to discuss your needs. Contact us to arrange a suitable date and time.